When and What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or create a user account in the NurseAssess app. This consists of:
- Your account name (login)
- Your email address
We collect information from you when you use the app. This consists of:
- Nursing assessments
- Patient nicknames
- Hospital selections
We collect no personal health information (PHI)
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- De-identified and aggregated data are used internally by Nurse Tech to assemble app usage statistics.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs and to ensure that our service quality remains high.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails to the email address you provide when you sign up on the app. These may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the app, occasional company news, or related product or service information.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted in our providers database. It is accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing service to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page on a www.nursetech.com web site and to the My Profile screen in the app.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are 13 years old or older.
- For nurse subscribers to the app's on-line service, the app keeps track of the nurse's work history: hospitals worked at and assessments completed. The nurse can view this information, termed "view assessments". Each nurse can view only his or her own data. An individual nurse's data is never revealed to anyone but that nurse.
- In conformity with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law, we offer a data deletion option. You may request that we delete your data, and we must comply. To make this request, complete and print this letter
and mail it as a regular postal service letter to Nurse Tech, 2248 International Blvd., Oakland, CA 94606 USA,
or copy, paste and complete it in an email to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website
- This policy was last modified on 2/1/2022.
Copyright © 2022 Nurse Tech Inc.